Open day dates for the academic year 2019/2020 will be announced soon.
see the centres
speak to tutors
chat to career advisors
find out about apprenticeships
meet current students
find the right course for you
Open Day top tips
- Make sure to check which centre you will need to attend for the course you are interested in studying in.
- We recommend you spend a good hour on your open day visit. This will give you enough time to talk to curriculum staff as well as have a look around our facilities.
- You might find it helpful to make a list of any questions that you have before coming to an open day. Don’t be embarrassed to bring a pen and paper to write down answers.
- If you are a school leaver it is useful to bring a parent/carer with you. They will help you remember things, and may have questions of their own.
- Check the entry requirements for the course you are interested in studying.
- If you receive additional learning support (ALS) in school then don’t forget to visit the ALS team, they will ensure that we pick up that support in college.