An opportunity has arisen for the delivery of devolved Adult Education Budget provision in 2022/23, that complements Kirklees College’s own, high quality skills provision for employers and to ensure our delivery in West Yorkshire supports adults to develop the skills they need to enter and stay in work, or access an Apprenticeship, Traineeship, or other learning in meeting the needs of the region’s businesses.
Kirklees College is seeking a high quality, strategic partner (or partners) to work collaboratively in the delivery of up to £500k of Adult Education Budget (AEB) funding which will be used to make learning more inclusive and increase the supply of skills to support key sectors, improve West Yorkshire’s resilience by identifying and delivering the skills needed for the future and benefit the 380,000 people – or 26% of West Yorkshire’s working age population – who have low or no qualifications. Successful bidders will clearly demonstrate they have the necessary expertise and a demonstrable track record of delivering high quality adult provision that:
- Enhances the opportunities available for learners
- Fills gaps in niche or expert provision or provides better access to training facilities
- Supports better geographical access for learners
- Offers an entry point for disadvantaged groups; or
- Gives consideration of the impact on individuals with shared protected characteristics, where there might otherwise be gaps
Key Performance Indicators:
- >50% into employment
- 95% completion rate
- 100% delivery of the agreed Maximum Contract Value
- Minimum 95% learner and employer voice satisfaction rating surveys with students
- All delivery staff to achieve, as a minimum, a satisfactory grade with 90% judged good or better
- Achievement gaps for learners should not exceed a 5% tolerance against any grouping
Please complete the ITT proforma below in full and return it to email@example.com by no later than 17:00 on Friday 8th July 2022.
Any bids received after this deadline will be null and void.