We offer a variety of courses that start throughout the year with two main enrolment periods – summer (August/September) and January.
For some courses you do not need to formally apply, you can just attend one of our enrolment dates and sign up there and then!

View our Customer Service Standards.

Summer enrolment

Summer enrolment is our main enrolment period for our full time courses starting in September.

At enrolment, you will be able to speak to tutors from the subjects you are interested in,  they will then make you an offer of study.

You may be required to complete an “initial assessment” as part of the enrolment process. View the enrolment dates below to confirm which enrolment date applies to you:

Maths & English only – Book here

Part time courses only

Thursday 24 August 2pm–6pm Dewsbury Centre

Full time and part time courses

Tuesday 29 August 9am–12pm (noon) Huddersfield Centre
Tuesday 29 August 9am-12pm (noon) Dewsbury Centre
Wednesday 30 August 12pm (noon)–3pm Huddersfield Centre
Wednesday 30 August 12pm (noon)–3pm Dewsbury Centre
Thursday 31 August 4pm–7pm Huddersfield Centre
Thursday 31 August 4pm–7pm Dewsbury Centre

Contact info

If you have any further questions about enrolment, contact our course information team at info@kirkelescollege.ac.uk or phone 01484 437070

Please bring the following items to your enrolment appointment:

  • Pen
  • Passport
  • National Insurance Number
  • Results slips or certificates of previous study
  • Evidence of settled status in UK – Evidence of your status will be required if you have not lived in the UK/EU for three years or more (passport, ID, visa status).

Please also bring with you at least one of the following items:

Kirklees College