The open day starts at 10:30am and last entry is 12:30pm. We recommend that you pre-book via our website, by clicking the button at the bottom of the page, however you can still just turn up on the day.
Open Days are a great way to find out more about the college and what we have to offer. Not only will you get to look around our facilities but you will be able to talk to teaching staff in more detail about courses and find out about the support that is available when you study with us.
It’s not just the teaching teams available, we have people from all areas of college life to really help you with your decision making. Where possible all curriculum areas have activities taking place or current students available to answer your questions.
- We recommend you leave yourself a good hour for your visit, this will give you an opportunity to talk to curriculum staff and have a tour of the facilities.
- Check the centre that you need to attend for the courses you are interested in
- You might find it helpful to make a list of any questions that you have in advance, but don’t worry if you miss anything or forget you can always give us a call or visit on another open day. Don’t be embarrassed to bring a pen and paper to write down answers
- If you are a school leaver it is useful to bring a parent / carer with you. They will help you remember things, and probably have questions of their own
- Check the entry requirements for the course you are interested in
- If you receive additional learning support (ALS) in school then don’t forget to visit the ALS team to ensure we pick up that support in college
Please note - If you are driving to our Huddersfield Centre at the waterfront please be aware that there is no parking on-site (except pre-booked disabled parking), however there are plenty of pay and display carparks near-by.