The sessions look at:
- the psychology of time,
- key principles of time management,
- building a time management structure,
- key techniques,
- clearing the clutter,
- taking charge of your time, and
- managing stress.
At the end of the sessions, delegates will be able to:
- adopt the key principles of time management,
- recognise the skills needed to develop a time management structure,
- use appropriate techniques to balance demands,
- utilise tips to be in control of their time,
- be able to take back stolen time, and
- identify a range of stress management techniques.
Entry requirements placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Assessment methods placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Fees & Funding
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.