Ever year in the UK and Europe, thousands of people are involved in slip and trip accidents and falls from height at work. These incidents are the most common cause of workplace injuries, but are also among the most preventable.
All delegates will have an increased awareness of:
- identifying the various factors that can contribute to slips and trips,
- steps that can be taken to reduce the risk of accidents at work,
- the possible consequences of a poor or lax attitude towards safety,
- the application of the Hierarchy of Risk Controls in dealing with fall hazards, and
- the appropriate and safe use of ladders and stepladders.
- causes of slips, trips and falls,
- preventing slips, trips and falls,
- fall prevention,
- ladders and stepladders,
- a case study analysing an incident at work and its consequences, and
- slips and trips DVD.
Entry requirements placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Assessment methods placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Fees & Funding
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.