The modules you will study are:
- Introduction to Working at Height regulations
- Access and egress, loading places
- Landing places
- Opening, corners, breaks, edges and joisting
- Roof work (flat roofs / sloping roofs / steep roofs etc.)
- Fragile roofing materials
- Work over water
- Safety nets, belts and harnesses
- Equipment for working at height
- Scaffolding, MEWPS, towers
- SG4:05 requirements for scaffolders
Entry requirements placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Assessment methods placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Fees & Funding
Contact Helen Mahoney on 0800 781 3020.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.