The sessions are for:
- sales and marketing staff,
- managers and supervisors,
- team leaders,
- partnership working,
- community engagement staff, and
- media and public relations officers.
The sessions cover:
- preparing to speak or giving a presentation,
- understanding the audience,
- how to engage effectively,
- explore a range of communication methods,
- dealing with difficult situations, and
- formal and informal settings - different approaches and protocols.
At the end of the sessions, delegates will be able to:
- prepare and deliver a speech with confidence,
- recognise the skills needed to do a presentation effectively,
- use appropriate methods of delivery for different settings,
- utilise tips to improve style and delivery,
- be more aware of their own presence, and
- identify a range of effective communication methods and skills.
Entry requirements placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Assessment methods placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Fees & Funding
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.