Customer service skills are essential to many occupations. Employers recognise the importance of these skills and rate them as essential for business success. You will recognise, improve and enhance existing skills and knowledge whilst developing higher level skills to improve your career progression.
You will study 2 mandatory units:
- Demonstrate understanding of customer service
- Demonstrate understanding of the rules that impact on improvements in customer service
And 3-7 of 57 optional units that include:
- Communicate effectively with customers
- Deal with customers in writing or electronically
- Maintain customer service through effective handover
- Maintain and develop a healthy and safe customer service environment
- Resolve customer service problems
- Process customer service complaints
- Support customers using on-line customer services
- Gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback
- Entry requirements are dependent on experience and qualifications.
- The appropriate level of study will be discussed and identified at your interview.
- You must be employed or working in a voluntary capacity in order to gain work based evidence.
To join: You will need to attend a part-time enrolment session at the main Huddersfield Waterfront Quarter site. Dates and times are as follows:
- Wednesday 28th August (any time from 12:00-19:00)
- Thursday 29th August (any time from 17:00-19:00)
- Friday 30th August (any time from 10:00-13:00)
Please make sure to bring with you some photo ID, proof of address and, depending on your circumstances, either proof of benefits (something dated within the last three months) and/or a method of payment. You are not expected to pay for the course in full upon enrolling – you can arrange to pay in monthly instalments to be completed by the end of the course.
You will work towards units of competence, with evidence gathered from existing activities in your workplace. You will be assessed through observations, questioning, discussions and portfolio review. You will receive training, advice and guidance throughout the programme.
Fees & Funding
You may be eligible for funding, in which case your course will be fully funded, and you won’t need to pay any tuition fees.
If you are not eligible for funding, the full fees for the course are as follows:
- Diploma in Customer Service level 3: Tuition Fees: £2394, Exam Fees: £179. Total Cost: £2573
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.