Beginners sessions cover:
- identifying information,
- slide layouts,
- slide designs,
- storing and retrieving,
- identifying restraints,
- creating presentation,
- inserting images,
- viewing, reordering and rehearsing, and
Intermediate sessions cover beginner elements and:
- slide transition,
- inserting charts, tables, video and sound,
- templates and techniques,
- formatting and editing slides,
- using tools and techniques, and
- rehearsing timings.
Advanced sessions cover intermediate elements and:
- linking to source data,
- reducing file size,
- saving as standalone web page,
- password protection, and
- adapting and creating new templates.
Entry requirements placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Assessment methods placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Fees & Funding
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.