Beginners sessions cover:
- creating, sending and replying,
- adding attachments,
- to, cc, bcc,
- signatures, and
Intermediate sessions cover beginners elements and:
- composing and formatting messages,
- staying safe and respecting others,
- using the address book,
- using search engines, and
- automated response techniques.
Advanced sessions cover intermediate elements and:
- composing and formatting emails: formatting text (font, size, colour); formatting paragraphs (alignment, bullets, numbered list),
- spell check, priority, format (rtf, plain text, html), draft, signature, page set-up,
- backgrounds, sound, movie, hyperlink, work online and offline,
- transmission limitations, managing attachments, mailbox restrictions, methods to reduce size or improve transmission, and
- using the address book: adding, editing, amending and deleting contact entries, contacts list, distribution list, sort, display selected fields, importing and exporting contact information, merging lists, synchronise.
To join this course please contact our Employer Engagement Team via phone on 0800 781 3020 or email on BDTU@kirkleescollege.ac.uk
Assessment methods placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Fees & Funding
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.