This apprenticeship will develop your skills to include planning, allocating and monitoring the work of a team, supporting team members, managing conflict, resolving problems, project management, agreeing budgets and managing customer service.
The apprenticeship will include:
- combined knowledge and competency based qualification - level 3
- English - level 2
- maths - level 2
- ICT - level 2
- employee rights and responsibilities
Possible job roles:
- section manager
- first line manager
- assistant manager
- trainee manager
- senior supervisor
- junior non-commissioned officer
- You must have an employer to support you through your apprenticeship and give you time off work to attend college. Many people find their own job or are already employed, but if not college staff can help you help employment.
- an appropriate level 2 apprenticeship, or
- English and maths at 4 or above OR GCSE grade A*-C in English language and maths, or
- an initial assessment indicating that you are working at level 2 and you are able to achieve level 2 English and maths within one year
- good communication and problem solving skills
At college and in the workplace. You will need to take exams for the Functional Skills elements of the apprenticeship.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.