You will complete the Care Certificate Induction programme at the start of your apprenticeship.
Qualifications within the apprenticeship:
- L3 Health & Social Care Vocational Diploma
- L3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- L2 Employment Rights and Responsibilities
You will additionally study, if needed:
- L2 Functional Skills English
- L2 Functional Skills Maths
with progression onto GCSE courses. These will be studied at either our Huddersfield or Dewsbury sites.
- You are required to have GCSE English 4 and GCSE Maths 4 OR English and Maths at level 2.
- You must be aged 19+ and employed working with adults (not children) in a health and social care setting.
- You must be working at a senior level, or be supported to develop skills to work at a senior level by your employer.
- Practical demonstrations, workplace observations, witness statements and professional discussions
- Assignments and work products
- Portfolio of evidence
- Learner/reflective accounts
- Professional discussion
- Level 4 Diploma – appropriate to job role
- Level 5 Diploma via apprenticeship, including Apprenticeship in Care Leadership and Management Level 5
There are a wide range of health and social care senior job roles and career pathways, including NHS.
Fees & Funding
As an apprentice it will not cost you anything to do the course. However, your employer will be expected to make a contribution of £300 towards your fees.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.