This qualification is equivalent to the City & Guilds 2394/2395 and is accepted by approved bodies for registering.
The following topics are covered throughout the course:
- Safe isolation of electrical circuits and installations
- Requirements for all electrical installations
- Requirements for completing the inspection of electrical installations prior to their being placed into service
- Requirements for the safe testing and commissioning of electrical installations
- Requirements for testing before circuits are energised
- Requirements for testing energised installations
- Requirements for the completion of electrical installation certificates, electrical installation condition reports and associated documentation
- Safety of systems and equipment prior to completion of inspection, testing and commissioning
- Inspection of electrical installations prior to them being placed into service, and existing installations
- Commissioning & maintaining of systems and equipment
- Health and Safety requirements
- Relevant documentation
- Requirements for the inspection
- Factors that affect conductor resistance values
- Common earth fault loop paths
- Methods for verifying protection
- Requirements for determining fault current
For further details, contact Helen Mahoney on 0800 781 3020 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is aimed at qualified electricians.
Applicants should have a working knowledge of the current edition and who have preferably gained certification in of the IET 17th Edition regulations. Also, you should be in possession of relevant electrical qualifications e.g. 2330, 2360.
The course is assessed as follows:
- 90 minute Initial Verification online open book exam
- 60 minute Periodic Inspection & Testing online open book exam
- Practical examinations
Candidates will receive results immediately.
Fees & Funding
£876.00 (this course is VAT exempt)
Additional Information placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.