You will learn about:
- Defining hazardous substances
- Understanding occupational exposure values
- Occupational health risks from hazardous substances
- Sources of information
- Assessing health risks and documenting the prevention and protective measures
- Personal protective equipment
- Requirements for the regulations and approved code of practice
To join this course please contact our Employer Engagement Team via phone on 0800 781 3020 or email on BDTU@kirkleescollege.ac.uk
Assessment methods placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Fees & Funding
Additional Information placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.