On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Identify hardware and software required for a 2D CAD system
- Manage files including file types
- Identify the features of a 2D CAD interface
- Modify CAD settings to create drawings to correct drawing standards
- Use drawing tools to create lines and shapes accurately
- Identify the properties between single line and a line with multiple vertices
- Create text styles
- Use text entry methods to annotated drawings accurately
- Use hatch patterns to enhance drawings
- Perform basic dimension commands to specification
- Use editing routines to modify existing drawings
- Produce a border and title block
- Output a drawing in presentation format to suit the CAD software in use
Basic computer knowledge.
Practical assignments throughout the course as well as an end-of-course test.
Fees & Funding
Tuition Fee: £480
Exam Fee: £101
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.