This course is designed for those who either are working in a supervisory capacity in a school, or wishing to do so, and who wish to update their skills and gain an additional level 3 qualification.
The majority of assessment will be in the workplace with some additional lectures and workshops. Your designated assessor will support you to collect evidence for your e-portfolio. There are a range of mandatory and optional units and the subjects covered will include:
• Team work with teachers and other professionals
• Building and maintaining positive relationships
• Professional practice
• Planning for educational experiences
- You must be working in a school for a minimum of 10 hours a week.
- You must have done the level 3 Diploma in Specialist support for teaching and learning in schools.
- All students must have a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check and supply two satisfactory references. Your place will be conditional on this being deemed satisfactory.
- An interview with a specialist tutor will also be required.
To apply: You will need to complete and submit a part-time application form. You can:
- e-mail email@example.com
- telephone 01484 43707
to request one.
The majority of assessments will be in the workplace. Your designated assessor will support you to collect evidence for your e-portfolio.
Fees & Funding
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.