You will employed in industry, earning a wage whilst gaining skills and qualifications employers need and value. There are approximately 4.7 million people working in business and administration roles in the UK which is expected to rise to 5.2 million by 2014.
The apprenticeship will include:
- knowledge based qualification - level 4
- competence based qualification - level 4
- employee rights and responsibilities
Possible job roles:
- office manager
- personal assistant
- business development executive
- You must have an employer to support you through your apprenticeship and give you time off to attend college. Many people find thier own job or are already employed but if not, college staff can help you find employment with a suitable employer
- an appropriate level 3 apprenticeship
- English and maths at 4 or above OR GCSE grade A*-C in English language and maths
- significant experience of working in a business role
- good communication skills
Assessment methods placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.