The course is a two year programme equivalent to two A levels.
You will study the 6 following mandatory units:
- Exploring Business
- In this unit you will explore the features of different businesses and analyse what makes them successful and investigate how businesses are organised.
- Developing a Marketing Campaign
- You will gain skills relating to, and an understanding of, how a marketing campaign is developed.
- Personal and Business Finance
- You study the purpose and importance of personal and business finance. You will develop the skills and knowledge needed to understand, analyse and prepare financial information.
- Managing an Event
- You will work as part of a small group to plan, coordinate and manage a business or social enterprise event and evaluate the skills gained.
- International Business
- You will study how UK businesses develop strategies to trade globally. You will also consider the factors that influence the implementation of these strategies.
- Principles of Management
- This unit enables you to understand how the role of management and leadership in the workplace contributes towards business success.
And 2 optional units including:
- Team Building in Business
- Visual Merchandising
A minimum of 5 GCSEs with the following grades:
- English and maths at 4 or above, and
- 3 other GCSE’s grade C or above
- A minimum of five GCSEs grade A*-C including English language, AND maths at grade D or above,or
- a level 2 qualification at overall merit grade, English at level 2 and maths at level 1.
Assessment is specifically designed to fit the purpose and objective of the qualification. It includes a range of assessment types and styles suited to vocational qualifications in the sector. There are three main forms of assessment; external (exam) internal (assignments) and synoptic (demonstrating an understanding in context).
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.