Equivalent in a size to 1.5 A levels, you will study 6 units of which 4 are mandatory:
- Exploring Business
- In this unit you will explore the features of different businesses and analyse what makes them successful and investigate how businesses are organised.
- Developing a Marketing Campaign
- You will gain skills relating to, and an understanding of, how a marketing campaign is developed.
- Personal and Business Finance
- You study the purpose and importance of personal and business finance. You will develop the skills and knowledge needed to understand, analyse and prepare financial information.
- Managing an Event
- You will work as part of a small group to plan, coordinate and manage a business or social enterprise event and evaluate the skills gained.
and 2 optional units including:
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Digital Marketing
A minimum of 5 GCSEs with the following grades:
- English at grade 4 or above and Maths at 3 or above, and
- three other GCSEs at grade 4 or above.
Is it right for me placeholder. do not edit or delete.
What are the business benefits placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Assessment is specifically designed to fit the purpose and objective of the qualification. It includes a range of assessment types and styles suited to vocational qualifications in the sector. There are three main forms of assessment; external (exam) internal (assignments) and synoptic (demonstrating an understanding in context).
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
how to apply enrol placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Additional Information placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.