- Knowledge based qualification – level 3,
- Competence based qualification - level 3,
- English - level 2,
- maths - level 2,
- Employee rights and responsibilities.
You will cover:
- health and safety,
- advising and consulting with clients,
- shampooing and conditioning and treating the hair and scalp,
- changing hair colour,
- styling and dressing hair,
- cutting hair using basic techniques,
- salon reception duties.
- An appropriate level 2 Apprenticeship, or
- GCSE grade A*-C in English language
- experience of working in a hairdressing role,
- good communication skills, and
- you should demonstrate an interest or knowledge of working in the vocational area and wish to take up a career in a relevant industry.
At college and in the workplace. You may need to take exams.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.