You will be employed in industry, earning a wage whilst gaining the skills and qualifications employers need and value.
You must have an employer who will support you through your apprenticeship and give you time off work to attend college.
Many people find their own job or are already employed. If you are not employed, however, college staff can help you find employment.
The apprenticeship will include:
- Knowledge based qualification, level 3
- Competence based qualification, level 2 and 3
- ICT, level 2
- Employee rights and responsibilities
- Personal learning and thinking skills (PLTS)
You must have an employer to support you through your Apprenticeship and give you time off work to attend college. Many people find their own job or are already employed but if not, college staff can attempt to help you find employment.
- A minimum of GCSE grade 5 in maths and 4 in English
- A science or a technology based subject at grade 4 or above
- You should also demonstrate an interest or knowledge of working in the vocational area and wish to take up a career in the relevant industry.
You will be assessed at college and in the workplace. You may ned to take exams.
Fees & Funding
There are no fees to be paid by the apprentice, but an employer contribution maybe applicable.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.