You will be employed in industry, earning a wage whilst gaining the skills and qualifications employers need and value.
You must have an employer who will support you through your apprenticeship and give you time off work to attend college.
Many people find their own job or are already employed. If you are not employed, however, college staff can help you find employment.
The Apprenticeship will include:
- Knowledge based qualification - level 2,
- Competence based qualification - level 2,
- ICT - level 1,
- Employee rights and responsibilities,
- Personal learning and thinking skills (PLTS).
You must be employed by an engineering company, earning a wage whilst gaining the skills and qualifications employers need and value. Many people find their own job or are already employed but if not, college staff can help you find employment.
- A minimum of GCSE grade 5 in maths and 4 in English and science or technology at grade C or above
- GCSE grades A*-C in English language, maths and a science
- a satisfactory interview,
- you should demonstrate an interest or knowledge of working in the vocational area and wish to take up a career in a relevant industry.
At college and in the workplace. You may need to take exams.
Fees & Funding
There are no fees to be paid by the apprentice, but an employer contribution maybe applicable.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.