- knowledge based qualification - level 3,
- competence based qualification - level 3,
- English - level 2,
- maths - level 2,
- employee rights and responsibilities,
- abrasive wheel training.
- You must have an employer to support you through your Apprenticeship and give you time off to attend college. Many people find their own job or are already employed but if not, college staff can help you find employment.
- An appropriate level 2 Apprenticeship,
- experience of working in construction,
- good communication skills, and
- you should demonstrate an interest or knowledge of working in the vocational area and wish to take up a career in the relevant industry.
Assessment will include evidence of the activities you have undertaken in the workplace and a practical synopsis assessment and a global online assessment (GOLA) test at the end of each unit at college.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.