Job roles could include:
- beauty therapist
- nail technician
- salon manager
The apprenticeship will include:
- knowledge based qualification - level 3,
- competence based qualification - level 3,
- English - level 2,
- maths - level 2,
- employee rights and responsibilities.
You will cover:
- anatomy and physiology,
- business and finance,
- English and maths,
- health and safety,
- promotional activites,
- body massage,
- eyelash extension,
- electrical epilation,
- electrical/mechanical facial and body treatment.
You must have an employer who will support you through your apprenticeship and allow you time off work to attend college. Many people find their own job or are already employed, but if not, college staff can help you find employment.
- An appropriate level 2 apprenticeship in Beauty Therapy.
- GCSE grade A*-C in English Language.
- Experience of working in a therapist role.
- Good communication skills.
Assessment methods placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.