Job roles could include:
- beauty therapist
- nail technician
- salon manager
The apprenticeship will include:
- knowledge based qualification - level 2,
- competence based qualification - level 2,
- English - level 1,
- maths - level 1,
- employee rights and responsibilities.
You will cover:
- health and safety,
- eyelash and brow treatments,
- basic facials,
- promoting products and services,
- contribute to the development of effective working relationships,
You must have an employer who will support you through your apprenticeship and allow you time off work to attend college. Many people find their own job or are already employed, but if not, college staff can help you find employment.
- An initial assessment indicating that you are working at level 1 and you are able to achieve level 2 within one year.
- You must like working with people and demonstrate the potential to develop good communication skills.
- You should demonstrate an interest or knowledge of working in the vocational area and wish to take up a career in a relevant industry.
Assessment methods placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.