- prepare a dog for styling;
- understand the use of grooming equipment and maintenance;
- remove excess coat by electrical and non-electrical means; and
- trim dogs paws and pads.
- to commit to 100 per cent attendance;
- to demonstrate that you have relevant work experience of grooming and a keen interest in animals, particularly dogs; or
- a level 2 qualification in grooming and subject to the tutor’s discretion; and
- good basic numeracy and literacy.
You will be assessed continually through practical evaluation and written assignments.
Fees & Funding
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.