You will be employed in industry, earning a wage whilst gaining skills and qualifications employers need and value.
Job titles coulds include:
- assistant accounting
- trainee accounting technician
The apprenticeship will include:
- Diploma in Accounting (AAT)
- English - level 2
- maths - level 2
- employee rights and responsibilities
You must have an employer who will support you through your apprenticeship and allow you time off to attend college. Many people find their own job or are already employed but if not, dedicated college staff can help you find employment.
- an appropriate level 2 apprenticeship, or
- English and maths at 4 or above OR GCSE grade A*-C in English and maths, and
- experience of working in accounting
- good communication skills
You will sit AAT exams, which are computer baed assessments. You will also sit external examinations to achieve functional skills if required.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.