What will the apprentice be doing?
Digital marketing person required for coordination of
- Retail / marketing activities
- Update of website products / offers
- Maintenance of website
- Posting on social media accounts
- Assisting online / shop customers with ordering / payments
- Receiving orders via website, telephone, trade counter or email.
- Implement digital campaign
- Working with outside agencies & technical support will be part of this position
Supporting the Marketing Manager across all areas including;
- Be the first point-of-contact for all administrative marketing tasks Deal with general administrative/marketing tasks –
- Dealing with customers over the telephone in a professional manner.
- Design & artwork of adverts and products (Illustrator)
- Social media content and scheduling
- Update the company website, ensuring maintenance of all web listings, imagery, descriptions, pricing and categories
- Website and social media analysis
- Media tracking
- Work to deadlines/timescales
- Using Microsoft Packages in particular Word, Outlook, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
- Use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Hootsuite and WordPress
- Use illustrator, indesign, photoshop and video editor
- Review, monitor and analyse online activity and provide recommendations and insights to others
- Updating and tracking of the marketing pipeline
- Monitor emails and respond to customer enquiries
- Media tracking
- Generate ideas to increase communication activity across all channels
- Photography and video of events, activities and products
- Promotion of a variety of products and campaigns
- Print/email reports
- Oversee the internal and external management and distribution of printed materials
- Send mail shots by post and email
- Data handling including GDPR compliance checks and updates
- Handling of incoming calls and queries
- Liaise with all departments across the organisation to gather, define, collate, schedule and assign work requests
- Liaison with external marketing agencies, external supporters and events companies
- Act as a Brand Ambassador, ensuring the brand is used correctly and consistently across the entire organisation and all stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of marketing plans
- Assisting all members of the team as and when required
- Assisting with paid and organic campaigns. Helping with the creation of these and tracking their progress – this includes Google ad campaigns and Facebook ads; including A/B split testing, Facebook Pixels and lead generation ads.
– Increasing brand awareness through social media – posting regularly for three companies across a multitude of platforms (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter).
- Updating the company website – publishing new pages, and keeping information up to date and relevant.
- Reporting on campaign progress and using analytics to calculate the performance of each and suggest changes to help better the performance in the future.
- Assisting in the running of email campaigns.
- Implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Receive a Level 3 Qualification in Digital Marketing
One day release to Kirklees College Waterfront Centre
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent job with the employer
Another apprenticeship offering