The role will include various administration duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. The role will include the following areas:
- General administrative duties including typing correspondence by e-mail and letter
- Active customer calling and product selling
- Customer engagement
- Providing customers with price quotes
- Processing orders to a high degree of accuracy
- To undertake filing, photocopying and distribution of relevant documents.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and dealing with enquiries and customers
- Using Microsoft Packages, in particular Word & Excel
- Assisting all members of the team as and when required
- Dealing with requests for information
As part of your contract of employment completion of the Apprenticeship Training Programme forms part of your duties as well as helping your personal and professional development; the requirements to complete the programme are as follows:
- Attend and be punctual for all induction sessions
- Attend and be punctual for all lessons with regards to your apprenticeship programme.
- Complete all required assignments with regards to your apprenticeship by the required timeline.
- Build up your portfolio of evidence on-going during your apprenticeship programme.
- Access support from your tutor/assessor as and when required
- Access support from your manager with regards to any evidence requirements or support as and when required
- Attend all work-based training/support sessions
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship qualification.
There may also be further apprenticeship/other training available following successful employment and achievement of the apprenticeship qualifications.
Things to consider
Please check cost and time it will take to travel.
Following applying for this vacancy the first stage, after your initial application, will be to attend an interview with Nichola Barnes via Zoom. If you do not attend this interview your application will not progress any further.