What will the apprentice be doing?
As a Logistics Apprentice at Halifax Fan your duties will include:
- Liaising between our laser company – Steel Works and Halifax Fan, getting parts in when in full completed kit is ready
- Liaise with transport company
- Speaking to customers to up to date them on work in progress
- Join daily production meetings to help solve any shop floor issues for that day
- Inputting data on SAP
- Working closely with our back office which is based abroad
- General administrative duties
- Other duties where required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Supply Chain Practitioner Level 3
- The successful candidate will be in college one block week every quarter over the full period of the apprenticeship.
- The final year will involve completion of a portfolio and preparation for end point assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A permanent position will be available following successful completion of the apprenticeship training and satisfactory employment.