This is an exciting opportunity to work for Abzorb, undertaking varied duties. You will be working with a hardworking and friendly team.
- Responding to e-mail and telephone queries in an agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Overseeing automation
- Supporting partners and customers with our portfolio, including. including Vodafone, O2, our MVNO Abz and our fixed propositions where applicable.
- First line technical support (PSTN, ISDN2, ISDN30)
Updating internal systems
- In life changes including adding / removing bars, bundles and completing contracts
- Supporting resellers with placing new orders
- Placing orders for organic growth accounts
- Supporting other departments where applicable
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Overview of Customer Service Apprenticeship Standard
The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation. Your core responsibility will be to provide a high-quality service to customers.
- Responding to e-mail and telephone queries in an agreed SLA.
- Supporting partners and customers with our portfolio propositions where applicable.
- Updating internal systems.
- Raising faults with our partners via telephone, email and the appropriate portals.
- Supporting other departments where applicable.
- Configuration of new phone system.
- Configuration of Broadband routers
- Placing orders for hardware
- Reporting network faults.
- Notifying customers of planned maintenance.
- Arranging Openreach engineers to attend customer sites.
The standard covers the following:
- Knowing your customers
- Understanding the organisation
- Meeting regulations and legislation
- Systems and resources
- Your role and responsibility
- Customer experience
- Product and service knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Personal organisation
- Dealing with customer conflict and challenge
- Attention to detail
- Good Written and verbal commumication
- Developing self
- Being open to feedback
- Team working
- Equality – treating all customers as individuals
- Presentation – dress code, professional language
- “Right first time”
You will complete an End Point Assessment this will involve the following:
- Practical Observation
- Professional Discussion
Functional Skills: Level 1 and then L2 in Maths and English (Exemptions may apply if Grade A – C GCSE, Functional/Key Skills Level 1 or 2 has been achieved.
You are given one day per week as time off to study; you will attend classes face to face or via Teams and complete work for your apprenticeship. The study day is a Wednesday.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship qualification.
There may also be further apprenticeship/other training available following successful employment and achievement of the apprenticeship qualifications.