What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will include various administration duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. The role will include some of the following areas:
- General administrative duties including typing correspondence by e-mail and letter
- To undertake filing, photocopying and distribution of relevant documents
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and dealing with enquiries
- Responsible for co-ordinating the post
- Support to members of the Management Team
- Using Microsoft Packages, in particular Word and Excel
- Inputting data onto internal systems with a high level of accuracy
- To deal courteously and efficiently with all visitors.
- Providing refreshments for visitors when required
- Dealing with stationery/stock levels and reordering as and when appropriate
- Assisting all members of the team as and when required
- Answering the phone
- Printing & sending emails
- Entering bills on sage software – Training provided
Generating invoices on sage software – training provided
- Wages – training provided
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation. Your core responsibility will be to provide a high-quality service to customers.
The standard covers the following:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship qualification. This could be in the role you are already doing or adventering into a different area.
There may also be further apprenticeship/other training available following successful employment and achievement of the apprenticeship qualifications.
Permanent Job opportunity after qualification completed.