What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will include various administration duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. The role will include some of the following areas:
- General administrative duties including typing correspondence by e-mail and letter
- To undertake filing, photocopying and distribution of relevant documents
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and dealing with enquiries
- Support to members of the management team
- Using Microsoft Packages, in particular Word and Excel
- Inputting data onto internal systems with a high level of accuracy
- To deal courteously and efficiently with all visitors
- Providing refreshments for visitors when require
- Assisting all members of the team as and when require
- Dealing with requests for information
- Supporting customers with pre and post sales queries and cooperating with necessary departments to resolve any customer issues that arise
- Advising customers of problems such as delivery or stock delays via emails or calls
- Contacting customers to arrange a delivery, exchange or collection
- To respond professionally to all live chats
- To generate different reports and then communicate with customers to manage their satisfaction
- Knowledge of Microsoft is essential
- Processing of orders using various platforms
- General adhoc duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will recieve your Level 2 Customer service qualification
- You will attend college once a week or a Teams call
- You will attend our Waterfront centre in Huddersfield
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a strong possibility that you will gain a position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship qualification.
There may also be further apprenticeship/other training available following successful employment and achievement of the apprenticeship qualifications.