What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will include various administration duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. The role will include some of the following areas:
- General administrative duties including typing correspondence by e-mail and letter
- To undertake filing, photocopying and distribution of relevant documents
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner and dealing with enquiries
- Responsible for coordinating the post
- Support to members of the Management Team
- Using Microsoft Packages, in particular Word and Excel
- Inputting data onto internal systems with a high level of accuracy
- To deal courteously and efficiently with all visitors
- Providing refreshments for visitors when required
- Dealing with stationery/stock levels and reordering as and when appropriate
- Assisting all members of the team as and when required
- Dealing with requests for information
- Working on the Helpdesk
- Provide solutions and help for customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will receive a Level 2 Customer service qualification.
You will attend college or a Teams call once a week for delivery of the apprenticeship.
Classes at our Waterfront Quarter Centre in Huddersfield Town centre.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship qualification.
There may also be further apprenticeship/other training available following successful employment and achievement of the apprenticeship qualifications.
Things to consider
Travel time, distance and access.