The role will include various administration duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. The role will include some of the following areas:
- To provide an effective, efficient and professional maintenance service to customers through an innovative, dynamic, results driven approach, delivering high quality performance and service delivery to meet the Association’s needs and objectives.
- To deal effectively and courteously with all customer enquiries including emergency repairs, standard repairs, tenant responsibility repair enquiries and chargeable work.
- To liaise with technicians and contractors to track and plan the completion of work.
- To act as first point of contact for all customer enquiries (by telephone, in person or writing) either providing advice and information or raising orders for repairs to customers properties.
- Provide a first-class service to answer, investigate and resolve customer enquiries relating to repairs.
- Receiving, diagnosing repair problems and determining appropriate actions in accordance with agreed standards and policies, and processing requests for maintenance services from tenants and other customers of the Association.
- Deal with and resolve disputes relating to repairs that are identified as tenant responsibility or where the organisation is not responsible for their resolution, offering advice and support wherever possible to enable the customers to achieve the outcome they require including signposting to online help or third-party suppliers.
- Providing quotations, agreeing payments and raising invoices for chargeable work with customers.
- Generating and maintaining good working relationships with team members, colleagues, tenants and external contacts. Ensuring knowledge is shared with other relevant parties.