Working alongside an experienced chef your day to day duties will include:
- Working with the Head Chef, ensure the smooth running of your area of work
- Contributing to new menu ideas
- Ensuring the highest standard of hygiene & cleanliness to ensure safe food preparation
- Adhering to Health & Safety and Food Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant
- Delivery of exceptional food standards with the aim of promoting customer loyalty and repeat orders
- Preparing ingredients, cooking meals and boxing dishes as required throughout your shift according to customer requirements
- Assisting the Head Chef in keeping the Kitchen, stores and ancillary departments running smoothly
- Ensuring your personal grooming reflects the company standards
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills level 2 if required
- You will attend Kirklees College one day a week at the Waterfront Centre
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career with a growing brand.
There is a possibility you will gain permanent employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.