What will the apprentice be doing?
For this Apprenticeship your roles will include-
- Food prep
- Storage and stock of food items
- Working the pasta or pizza station with supervision
- Working the Pizza oven
- Correct storage of food items
- Close down the kitchen at end of the shift
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills maths and English if required
- You will attend Kirklees College Waterfront Centre one day each week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A position will be available after the completion of their chosen course if the candidate meets our requirements.
Things to consider
Please consider travel distance, access and time before applying Please note there is a possibility of working split shifts We would appreciate it of the candidate to have a good understanding of their role within the kitchen and are passionate about working within the hospitality industry for their personal and business growth.