The role will include various administration duties with the aim to develop and have more responsibility during your apprenticeship. The role will include some of the following areas:
- Assisting all members of the team as and when required
- Inputting data with a high level of accuracy
- Helping to identify and amend any changes to product data
- Developing a good understanding of Accu ranges
- Regular research and analysis of our own website and competitors
- Using Google Suite and Microsoft packages including but not limited to Excel, Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Opportunity to develop business analytical and reporting skills through the use of Excel, Google Suite and MySQL
As part of your contract of employment completion of the Apprenticeship Training Programme forms part of your duties as well as helping your personal and professional development; the requirements to complete the programme are as follows:
- Attend and be punctual for all induction sessions
- Attend and be punctual for all lessons with regards to your apprenticeship programme
- Complete all required assignments with regards to your apprenticeship by the required timeline
- Build up your portfolio of evidence on-going during your apprenticeship programme
- Access support from your tutor/assessor as and when required
- Access support from your manager with regards to any evidence requirements or support as and when required
- Attend all work-based training/support sessions
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship qualification.
There may also be further apprenticeship/other training available following successful employment and achievement of the apprenticeship qualifications.
The salary will be reviewed regularly and increase in line with your performance and progression through your apprenticeship.
Things to consider
There are good transport links by bus/train. There is free parking on site.
Please check cost and time it will take to travel.
What’s It Like To Work At Accu?
We’ve created a self-directing workplace that cultivates a culture of inclusion and belonging, whilst allowing everyone to grow. We have built a close-knit team with an extremely low employee turnover rate, here’s a few things you can look forward to:
- 4 day work week.
- Competitive salary with a transparent pay structure.
- Opportunity for progression at a high growth company.
- Remote and flexible working.
- Over 1,000 perks through Perkbox.
- 6 weeks paid annual leave. Earn up to 7 weeks through our length of service bonus.
- 3 months paid maternity leave & 1 month paid paternity leave.
- Pension scheme.
- Accu Academy – a fund to grow our employees’ skills.
- Bean to cup coffee, soft drinks and fresh fruit in the office.
- Sports & Social activities, incl. escape rooms, go-karting, food, drink and much more.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- £300 birthday bonus (after tax).
- £200 referral scheme.
- Free Parking