What will the apprentice be doing?
The role of the Service Admin Apprentice is to support the operations of our business with assisting the UK Lead and UK Service Controllers in all aspects of the Service Department Administration, including, but not limited to, the following tasks:-
- Assisting with filing in the service inbox, generating email subfolders for categorisation for ease of locating emails
- Creation of personnel folders for Techs and updating details as and when necessary
- Updating Technicians folders with training certificates following them being added to our Service Management System
- Assistance with the creation of individual project files for all new service jobs as and when requested
- Ensuring the holiday planner is kept up to date from approved holiday request forms
- Filing of flight Invoices for Accounts to process for our AGR branch
- Any additional admin duties within the Service Department and AEDS Department where required
- Adhering to the Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental procedures as set out by the Company
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will receive your Level 2 Customer service qualification
- You will attend our Waterfront centre
- You will attend college once a week or via Teams call
- Functional Skills in maths and English
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression within the company into numerous roles.