The main duties of this role will include;
- The preparation of materials for lessons including assembling apparatus
- Assisting and supporting students and teachers
- Promoting the observance of a safe and healthy working environment
- Maintain accurate inventories of departmental resources
- Assess future stock requirements and place orders as required for departmental resources and stationery
- Clean and remove apparatus at the end of each lesson
- Review and reorganise the storage of apparatus on a regular basis
- Take an active role in ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are met
Kirklees College will be the training provider throughout the apprenticeship and you will be expected to attend college on a weekly basis.
A career in science.
Things to consider
Working with chemicals.