What will the apprentice be doing?
Are you looking for a career where you can play a vital role in helping a company achieve its vision for the future?
- Create and schedule content for social media, (all channels including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin).
- Monitor and engage with accounts on social media.
- Create and schedule online advertising, (Meta paid ads), monitor and analyse performance.
- Create marketing materials, (advertising, information guides, signs).
- Create and update landing pages / websites using Canva and WordPress.
- Create and automate emails via ActiveCampaign.
- Contact clients, cold call and follow up enquries.
- Assist with day to day workings of administrative office, provide administrative support for anything related to the company and support other team members to aid them in achieving our mission.
The Apprenticeship Training Programme forms part of your duties as well as helping your personal and professional development. The requirements to complete the programme are as follows:
- Attend and be punctual for all induction, work-based training, support sessions and taught lessons.
- Complete all required assignments, build up your portfolio of evidence on-going.
- Access support from your tutor/assessor, manager and other college staff and attend mentoring sessions.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation which is relevant to your post within the company to meet the overall business objectives.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Module 1 Principles of Coding
Module 2 Marketing Principles
Module 3 Digital Marketing
End Point Assessment involves
Portfolio of work, practical, observations, tests, projects and professional discussion.
You will attend classes via Teams on a weekly basis and there will be a requirement to attend Kirklees College in Huddersfield to sit any examinations.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Probation Period – 6 months (subject to a review at the 6 month period).
There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position (subject to availability), following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship programme.
There may also be further apprenticeship/other training available following successful employment and achievement of the apprenticeship qualifications.