|The role will be to assist in the provision of an efficient and effective whole school administrative support service whilst undertaking an appropriate Apprenticeship programme.
You will study at Kirklees College, following the Customer Service Level 2 or the Business Administration Level 3 standard. The standard you follow will be dependent on experience. Should you be offered the level 2 Customer Service apprenticeship, on successful completion, you may be offered the opportunity to later progress onto the Business Administration Level 3 qualification.
Each course will cover a range of Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours as outlined by the Apprenticeship standard. tThese will be transferable and suitable to an administration role in any sector. Health and Safety and other role specific processes and tools will be taught in Company.
Duties to include:
Things to consider
Apprentice rate of pay in year 1 (currently £4.81). In year 2 the postholder will be paid Grade 3. The wage may be negotiable, subject to experience and available budget. It may also increase after a probationary period, subject to satisfactory employment and progression on the apprenticeship programme.
To apply: please send your CV to Nichola at email@example.com
Batley Grammer School
Apprentice Business and Customer Service Administrator Level 2 – Batley Grammer School
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Business and Customer Service Administrator to join the team at Batley Grammar School. This is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive forward-thinking Trust, who in return for your commitment and hard work, will support you to achieve your own career goals and aspirations.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
• Effectively communicates and exchanges orally or in writing information to inform others, including colleagues, students, parents/carers and members of the public.
• Willingness to be flexible and work to meet the best interests of the school
• Ability to act with empathy towards staff and students
• Works cooperatively as part of a team, taking responsibility for activities as directed.
• Literate and numerate
• Good IT skills.
• Organises own workload and able to prioritise to meet deadlines. Takes a flexible approach to changing priorities.
• Consistently performs to the best of their ability as directed.
• Recognises the importance of continued professional development
• Works with integrity and professionalism.
• Flexible approach and able to work under pressure.
• Ability to deal with confidential matters with discretion.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.