Now showing results 1-10 of 89.
- [28-08-2014]Former students’ eco salon is a cut above
A pair of former Kirklees College students are hoping their new eco-friendly salon is a cut above the rest.
- [27-08-2014]Students have the IT factor for employment
Students at Kirklees College have the employability IT factor after working closely with industry experts.
- [21-08-2014]Kirklees College opens for enrolment
The first students of the new term have already enrolled at Kirklees College’s Engineering Centre, and the doors are open for...
- [14-08-2014]High five to Huddersfield Town partnership!
Huddersfield Town kicked off the new season on Saturday supported by Kirklees College for the fifth successive year in a row.
- [17-07-2014]College scores with Bulldogs partnership
Kirklees College and Batley Bulldogs have teamed up to give aspiring rugby players the chance to play professionally.
- [15-07-2014]Student designs new logo for O2 franchise
A Kirklees College graduate let his ideas do the talking by designing the new logo for a Dewsbury communications company.
- [11-07-2014]Kirklees College students' design on Dewsbury
Three aspiring designers from Kirklees College have created the campaign to re-brand Dewsbury and celebrate the town’s unique...
- [10-07-2014]Borrow a bike and take up cycling!
Kirklees College is encouraging more staff and students to get on their bikes and become more active.
- [10-07-2014]Eager student reaps rewards
A trainee plasterer from Kirklees College was rewarded by British Gypsum after being the first person in the country to sign up...
- [07-07-2014]TV project for former student Jake
The latest project by a former Kirklees College student who set up his own architecture and design business will be featured on TV...