The course will allow you to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the aviation/travel and tourism sector.
You will complete two qualifications:
Level 3 Extended Certificate in Travel and Tourism
You will study the mandatory unit:
- Promotions and sales in travel and tourism.
You will also study 3-9 optional units, such as:
- Travel and tourism destinations - England
- Travel and tourism destinations – Scotland
- Travel and tourism destinations - Wales
- Holiday park host
- Developing and entertainment programme
Level 3 Certificate in Aviation Operations
You will study:
- Health and safety in the aviation industry
- Security in the aviation industry
- Ramp handling
- Aircraft Dispatch
A minimum of 5 GCSEs with the following grades:
- English at grade 4 or above,
- Maths at grade 3 or above,
- and 4 other GCSEs grade 4 or above
Is it right for me placeholder. do not edit or delete.
What are the business benefits placeholder. do not edit or delete.
You will be assessed with written work, online exams, presentations and practical assessments.
Level 3 Diploma in Travel and Tourism, if you have not already completed this programme.
You could begin a career as air cabin crew, passenger service agent. Students have secured jobs working for SwissPort, Virgin Atlantic, JET2, Hilton Hotels, Manchester Airport Group and British Airways.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
how to apply enrol placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Additional Information placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.