You will study the following modules:
- Teaching, learning and assessment in education and training
- Theories, principles and models in education and training
- Inclusive practice
- Understanding and managing behaviours in a learning environment
- Developing teaching, learning and assessment in education and training
- Wider professional practice in education and training
- Developing, using and organising resources within a specialist area.
- Teaching in a specialist area
You will need access to 50 hours of teaching per year, either paid or voluntary, and will have 4 observations per year.
You should have a level 3 qualification in the subject you intend to teach.
You will have an initial assessment to indicate that you are working at level 2 in English and maths.
Assessment methods placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Fees & Funding
Tuition fees: £1,550 per year
Exam fees: £209
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.