This apprenticeship provides opportunities to develop high level skills and knowledge which will greatly enhance your professional practice and enable you to make a major impact on the learning and development of the children you are supporting.
The Apprenticeship includes the following components:
• Level 3 Specialist Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools;
• Employment Rights and Responsibilities workbook
• Level 2 English, maths and ICT
- You must have an employer to support you through your Apprenticeship and give you time off work to attend college. Many people find their own job or are already employed but if not, college staff can attempt to help you find employment.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs with the following grades:
- Maths at 5 and English at 4 or above, and
- 3 other GCSE’s grade C or above
- A minimum of four GCSEs grade D or above, including English language and maths, and ICT grade C or above, and
- you should demonstrate an interest or knowledge of working in the vocational area and wish to take up a career in the relevant industry.
Is it right for me placeholder. do not edit or delete.
What are the business benefits placeholder. do not edit or delete.
- Workplace assessment
Fees & Funding
As an apprentice it will not cost you anything to do the course. If you are aged 19 or over your employer may have to make a contribution towards your tuition fees.
Additional Information placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.