This programme is for students with Education, Health and Care Plans who need support to develop skills in theworkplace and secure employment.
• Develop a range of work skills
• Develop an understanding of what it
means to be an employee
• Develop self confidence
• Improve teamwork skills
• Continue improving skills in English and maths
In order to qualify for this course you must have an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) in place.
You must also demonstrate a desire to enter employment. An extensive interview will determine whether you are ready for this course which will involve substantial work placement.
• Reviews in the workplace
• Feedback from employers
• Team building activities
• Mock interviews and real interviews
• Exams in English and maths where applicable
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.