Hundreds of thousands of people in England are improving their Skills for Life.
The government has set targets to improve the skills of adults everywhere.
This is your opportunity to boost your confidence in maths and English and update your skills for:
- Increase your confidence,
- Improve your skills in English and/or maths,
- Work towards a GCSE,
- Gain a qualification,
- Help your children with their homework.
Then join one of our Return to Learn classes. Classes are:
- small, (subject to availability) and friendly,
- held in many areas,
- day or evening,
- a level that is right for you.
Important: If English is not your first language and you want to improve your reading/writing/speaking and understanding skills please ring 01484 437113
- want to follow a more formal course?
- need a qualification to apply for a better job or university?
- want to improve your existing grade?
- have time to study at home?
...then GCSE may be for you. There will be the opportunity to take the national test.
To join you will need to attend an assessment session at the site at which you wish to study, either Huddersfield or Dewsbury. To book a session, please click on the button below.
Assessment methods placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.