A course starting in September to build upon the knowledge and skills acquired in the level 2 course. You will learn a wide variety of gents cuts and also shaving.
You will study and be assessed on eight units:
- health and safety,
- advise and consult,
- cutting hair into basic shape,
- cutting facial hair into shape,
- dry and finish men's hair,
- shampoo, condition and treat hair,
- create basic patterns,
- promote additional services.
Entry Requirements: A level 2 Barbering qualification. English and maths to be discussed at interview.
Assessment methods placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Fees and funding placeholder. do not edit or delete.
Tags placeholder. do not edit or delete.